We have thirteen varieties of high bush blueberries that generally ripen between mid July and early September. We invite you to bring your own clean containers. Alternatively, you may pick into one of our lined boxes, and take home your berries in the plastic bag they’re lined with.
The picking is easy. Simply cup the cluster of berries and roll them off with your thumb into the palm of your hand. Make sure that they are fully blue to ensure they are ripe.
- Dress comfortably and seasonally appropriate. Sneakers are recommended.
- Be sure to pack a hat and wear sunscreen if you’re picking on a hot summer day.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Before you start picking with your children, explain to them how to identify ripe fruit. If you need any help we have knowledgeable staff on hand!
- Only pick ripe fruit that you want to take home with you.
- Once fruit is picked it cannot continue to grow, ripen or be selected by anyone else.
- Please be kind to the plants
- Please pay for your berries before eating them
- Please keep your children with you
- No smoking or vaping
- No pets (guide dogs in harness exempt)
- Maintain 6 ft of distance between you and people not from your household (or wear a face mask when distance is not possible), as a result of Covid-19 recommended protocols.